Firstly, please forgive me for be AWOL! I'll be updating some projects soon - promise!
Just want to quickly share the new Stampin' Up! product because it's so cute and quirky.
This is how Stampin' Up! have advertised this product and I think it speaks to so many, including myself and the part where the say 'perfectly messy!' :)
"Your life is: Awesome. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening really fast. So we're happy to introduce our newest product line that lets you capture it all on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalogue, but we're giving you and everybody else the chance to get it now."
- Epic Day This and That Bundle – 133350 – $55.88 (15% off) - Only available in bundle until 31st May
- Epic Day This and That Journal - 131268 – $18.95
- Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper -130814 – $18.95
- Remember This and That Rotary Stamp – 131463– $9.95
- Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers - 131271 – $8.95
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape – 131269 – $8.95
- Stampin' Up! are introducing the line with these five products, but we’ll be adding more This and That stuff as time goes on.
- Bundle Dates: 1-31 May (remember the items that come in the bundle will be available in June and in the new catalogue, but we're only offering the discounted bundled until 31 May).
- You can get as many This and That products or bundles as you want.
Lou's personal little note:
I am personally very excited about this journal. I used to keep a journal like this with pictures, tickets etc and think that my Miss 10 will love this too. Stay tuned...I can't wait to get my hands on this and just love the date stamp and the pretty tape!
Please contact me if you would like to place an order.
M: 0410 613 140