The Muse over at the Case Study Challenge this month is JJ Bolton. Her tutorial on stamping on lettering technique had me thinking! You can see JJ's tutorial >HERE<
This is my inspiration from JJ:
Why did this challenge have me thinking? Because the Stampin' Up Typeset Alphabet Die is not like the framelit type die cutting that JJ used in her tutorial.
So how did I do it?
1. Cut out the letters required for your chosen word
2. Use 2-Way Glue Pen on each letter and let dry. When the glue dries your letter will be like a post-it note
3. Place letters carefully - starting with the middle letter and working out
4. Stamp Flowers - I used Staz-On
5. Colour in, leaving the lettering placed in position
6. Carefully lift lettering using a craft knife
7. Mount letters in position with Dimensionals
I must say that it was a bit tedious, but I do like the finished result. I hope you give it try!
Thanks for stopping by,